Friday 31 August 2012

Lush's American Cream Conditioner


I bought this conditioner when I bought the I Love Juicy shampoo and I use them both together. On the label it says 'this strawberry vanilla milkshake conditioner', I would say it definitely did not smell of strawberries at all to be honest, you can smell the vanilla but I find it has quite an unusual smell which I did not particularly like at first but I have found after using it a few times that it is quite nice. It does make my hair feel soft and it still feels soft days after, I find the smell lingers on my hair for a while after as well (which I quite like).  This 100g bottle cost £4.45 which again for me personally is rather expensive for a conditioner when you can buy bigger bottles and nicer smeller ones for a much cheaper price.

Would I buy again? Yes, but I won't be rushing out to buy it when it runs out. I'll use another one instead for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment